• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream GXW4108 Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCOM_Matt

Reaction score
Hi,

I seem to be in a bit of a situation here.
I have two clients both running very similar set-ups.

Client A is using a Grandstream GXW4104 with the PSTN lines for incoming calls and VoIP for outgoing and a range of Yealink T20's and T28's.
The call quality is good both ways in terms of hearing other people and vice versa.

Client B is using a Grandstream GXW4108 using the PSTN lines for both incoming and outgoing calls, also with Yealink T20's and T28's.
The settings on both 3CX and the Grandstreams of both clients are identical however client B has a problem when listening from their side. The quality is very muffled and soft. I have adjusted the Tx and Rx gains on the Grandstream but this has only seemed to help with other people hearing them from the other side.

I have run out of ideas here and would greatly appreciate any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.