• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream Handy Tone 386

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazz

Reaction score
Stun Server issue; The challange I'm having is I have a Remote 386 installed The 386 offers a two line capability, with one side of the 386 on the 3CX & the other on a DID. In order for the 3CX side to work I need the stun to be inabeled. My Challange is when it is enabeled I then loose the DID inbound side on the other half of my 386. My question is how do I stun just my 3CX portion of my 386 without affecting my DID other half?

Any Thoughts??

you have a 3CX server installed so simply install/configure your DID number on the 3CX server and make it forward to your extension configured on 386, this way you will get both your DID and your extension on your 386. I hope this will sort out your issues.

That I have done but in turn I have created another challange. That is also posted..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.