Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Grandstream HT 502 and 3cx: Lines busy

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by d.rickmann, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.rickmann

Hello.

I have a really annoying problem. I am using an HT 502, the latest build of the 3cx server and the 3cx VoIP Client. Everything works fine for a while. But sooner or later i can't receive incoming calls cause the 3cx thinks that all channels regarding my extension are busy. They are not. Outgoing calls are working fine but with incoming calls it rings for a fraction of a second and then the ring group is activated (as it should be when it would be really busy). So far i wasn't able to figure out when it happens, i. e. running a certain time or making a certain number of calls or something else. :cry:

Any idea to point me in the right direction would be awesome.

Cheers and tia,
    Daniel

Edit: Little update. Since today my extension in the line status is shown as calling. And no, i am not calling anyone. So it seems that something is wrong with hangup maybe? Problem remains though. Btw, when i disconnect the Grandstream from the power and connect it again it works for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.