Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GRANDSTREAM LED BUTTON

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ipertrade, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipertrade

Hi to everyone,

there's a way to program the Grandstream GXP-2000 button to show the state of an extension or an exeternal line ( not the Caller profile ) ?

Thanks

2. bhavank

bhavank New Member

sorry no such option available..... neither in 3CX neither in Grandstream IP Phone.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

I have one of those and.... i dont believe you can do what you want, Light is used to show if you have voice mail or not. Wont work with actual version thoug(1.4.18), grandstream admited theres a bug with this version.

Cheers

4. ipertrade

I've updated my GXP-2000 to version 1.1.4.18 and I see that the configuration for the multi purpose key now include ASTERISK BLF, PRESENCE WATCHER and EVENTLIST BLF. No way for 3CX to support this multi purpose key ?

I think it's very important for a phone system to a simple way to show to the user the status of the line and of the extension also without having a turn on computer with the "call assistant" open

5. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

BLF support and presence server are both on our task list

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ipertrade

You know when these feature will be available ?

7. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

I hope it will be ready before final release of V4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.