Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Grandstream on V15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by neville, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neville

neville New Member

First, I know that Grandstream is no longer supported. However, I have a legacy client with about 100 GS 2130's and GS 2160's that has decided to keep those, even if it means staying on an older version of 3CX. I have them working fine in my lab on V15, including software upgrades, park, etc. Only issue so far is some of the CTI features which the client does not use.

I would like to know if anyone has upgraded a production environment to V15 using these GS phones and if so how it is working out.

Any info is appreciated.

2. aberry

aberry New Member

I'm running about 150 GXV 3275 and GXV3240 and they are a pain. Got them working pretty well from the provisioning / config side. The problems with those models are related to the firmware and issues from the manufacturer. Occasionally these phones refuse to register, or register incorrectly until they are rebooted. I have been slowly replacing those phones with Snom units. Not as many features, but at least they just work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.