gray extensions/lines

Discussion in 'Windows' started by asfuture, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asfuture

asfuture New Member

i have a problem with the last VoIP Client. all mijn extensions are gray. and they are not changing if i go to use them. i'm using 5.1.4132.0 version

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. coelhopsi

I'm using version 5.1.4492 and I am also facing the same problem. All extensions are grey... not even mine is green!

Is there anything that should be configured in the client or in the server?

3. coelhopsi

Hey.... I've just found this on the following thread: http://www.3cx.com/forums/no-extensions-5110.html

I'm using the free version, but since you're using a version older than 4393, maybe that wouldn't be the case...

4. coelhopsi

5. demonofsteel

demonofsteel New Member

on top of the fact that free versions (excluding build 4493) can't see extensions satus, you must also keep in mind that you need to use the same client version as the server version (except client 4492 with server 4510) even if you have a licence.

6. asfuture

asfuture New Member

i have the enterprise edition of 3CX. and the 3CX VOIP client version 5.1.4492 from 15 April 2008

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. asfuture

asfuture New Member

it's resolve. i installed a free version. it was my fout. but now is ok.

8. asfuture

asfuture New Member

thats right teh point Maalandis. the last one i didn't do anythink about this (no retyping) and it's working.... it saw the key

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.