GSM Gateway or Premicel

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by oundle, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oundle

Would anybody know of the reccomended GSM Gateway or Premicel which works with 3CX, preferably config templates would be available.
    Thanks

2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

I'm extremely satisfied by DinStar. Could provider configuration guidelines, nevertheless it is more or less trivial.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mixig

mixig Active Member

Currently we are using Topex, voice quality is very good (not too much feature but it works fine), also there is 2N which has many features (problem is price), we tried with dinstar also but voice quality was awful, we put another dinstar because we thought that there is some hardware issue but we had the same problem (except that routing features are nice). There is one more gsm gateway that we tested, Portech, sound quality not so good too...

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

it looks like some misconfiguration

i used also topex in the past, but dinstar is much better in reliability and ease of configuration
    i have several dinstar gateways without any issues, i could share configuration, send me a PM

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.