• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

GSM Gateway or Premicel

Status
Not open for further replies.

oundle

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Would anybody know of the reccomended GSM Gateway or Premicel which works with 3CX, preferably config templates would be available.
Thanks

I'm extremely satisfied by DinStar. Could provider configuration guidelines, nevertheless it is more or less trivial.

Currently we are using Topex, voice quality is very good (not too much feature but it works fine), also there is 2N which has many features (problem is price), we tried with dinstar also but voice quality was awful, we put another dinstar because we thought that there is some hardware issue but we had the same problem (except that routing features are nice). There is one more gsm gateway that we tested, Portech, sound quality not so good too...

it looks like some misconfiguration

i used also topex in the past, but dinstar is much better in reliability and ease of configuration
i have several dinstar gateways without any issues, i could share configuration, send me a PM

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicolasAunixo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.