Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GSM Gateway

Discussion in 'Windows' started by aspiq, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aspiq

Hi,

Can any body suggest me a GSM Gateway with a minimum of 20 GSM Lines from any manufacturer which can be used as a PSTN gateway with 3CX

I have seen some product from Hypermedia which are highly scalable and have 20,24 channels etc
    Regards

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

That's a lot of lines. Most units that have come up before only support a couple of lines (each line requires it's own SIM of course). You may have to go with multiple units.

Although...you never know.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

There are several devices like that (bluetel, its, etc.), they either support an ISDN PRI connections (upto 120 channels) and/or SIP trunks as interface to the PBX. The problem is the price of the device - a 32-channel gateway used to be over € 15,000.-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. complex1

complex1 Active Member

PORTech might offer a solution?
    http://www.portech.com.tw/p3-product1.asp?Cid=8

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. rautenberg

I got a bunch of gsmgateways for sale.
    1x 2n Bluestar 10 gsm PRI / New price: 16 000 EUR / My price: 2 000 EUR (Never used, new in box)
    1x 2n Voiceblue 4 gsm VOIP / New price: 1 800 EUR / My price: 500 EUR (Used for 1 year)
    6x Portech MV-372 2 gsm VOIP / New price: 300 EUR / My price: 150 EUR (Used for 1 year)

All have been running on 3cx, 20 users (the 3cx licens is also for sale) exept the 10 gsm gateway above.

Get back if someone is intrested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.