GSM Gateway

Discussion in 'Windows' started by aspiq, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aspiq

Hi,

Can any body suggest me a GSM Gateway with a minimum of 20 GSM Lines from any manufacturer which can be used as a PSTN gateway with 3CX

I have seen some product from Hypermedia which are highly scalable and have 20,24 channels etc
    Regards

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

That's a lot of lines. Most units that have come up before only support a couple of lines (each line requires it's own SIM of course). You may have to go with multiple units.

Although...you never know.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

There are several devices like that (bluetel, its, etc.), they either support an ISDN PRI connections (upto 120 channels) and/or SIP trunks as interface to the PBX. The problem is the price of the device - a 32-channel gateway used to be over € 15,000.-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. complex1

complex1 Active Member

PORTech might offer a solution?
    http://www.portech.com.tw/p3-product1.asp?Cid=8

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. rautenberg

I got a bunch of gsmgateways for sale.
    1x 2n Bluestar 10 gsm PRI / New price: 16 000 EUR / My price: 2 000 EUR (Never used, new in box)
    1x 2n Voiceblue 4 gsm VOIP / New price: 1 800 EUR / My price: 500 EUR (Used for 1 year)
    6x Portech MV-372 2 gsm VOIP / New price: 300 EUR / My price: 150 EUR (Used for 1 year)

All have been running on 3cx, 20 users (the 3cx licens is also for sale) exept the 10 gsm gateway above.

Get back if someone is intrested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.