Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GW4104 - Destination not Found

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Alliedbs, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alliedbs

i have setup gw4104 gateway and a 3cx voip client. I try to dial out but say destination not found. The out bound rule i have set as below

Call to number strating with ( Prefix ) 9
    Call from Extension 100-999
    calls to number with a length of 8
    Strip digits 1
    prepend 9

I call using 9 follow by nos but keep saying destination not found.

Kindly pls advise where did i do wrong.

Thanks......

2. amygoda

amygoda Member

Hello
    I think the default is 99
    and you have to specify the line (1 to 4)
    you have to set prepend to 991 (for pstn line1)

3. discovery1

discovery1 Member

There are too many options in the outbound rule, try removing a few and see what the results are.
    I would start by removing the number length of 8 rule as if your local numbers are 8 digits long and you prepend a 9 in front of the number you will never make a call because the number sent will have 9 digits.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. voipbaennjer

The GXW4104 works in round robin mode (it seizes one line after the other). But each induvidual line can be accessed by dialing 99 plus line number (1-4).
    So prepend 991 for line 1 in your outbound rule to access line 1 (992 for line 2 and so on).
    If you want to make outgoing calls by dialing 9 you also have to strip 1 digit in your outbound rule.
    Leave the extension field blank since 100-999 specifies all extensions anyway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.