GXP-2000 BLF

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mcgaryt, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcgaryt

I am using 3CX commerical edition and have a problem that has me at a loss. I have several different brand phones on the system but I am using a Aastra 57i for a receptionist station with a 560M sidecar. Any GXP-2000 (there are three) on the system always shows as being busy on the BLF fields on the Aastra. BT-100's, Polycoms, and a grandstream ATA appear to all report to the BLF list on the Aastra fine, it appears only to be the GXP-2000's. I cannot find any setting that governs this funcationality on the GXP-2000 and I am presupposing that it is on those phones that the issue lives. Any ideas?

2. comresource

comresource Member

Assuming you are using the latest version of 3CX (a previous version had a couple small BLF issues) the best way to diagnose this is the grab a wireshark trace. Look closely at the SIP NOTIFY messages and see if anything looks out of place.

I would ask this. Do the BLF's work fine on a different phone such as the Polycom?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mcgaryt

I thought I would update this post as of 11.30.10. I upgraded the firmware on the 57i to the latest version and all issues appeared to end, and the Polycom extensions reort busy, rining, etc on the 57i after the firware upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.