GXP-2020 Call Issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by EDCMike, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDCMike

I'm having some strange choppiness on the GXP-2020 phones. It seems to migrate through each phone that's been installed on the network. First my boss, then mine and now a co-worker. The bosses was a month ago, mine and the co-worker was within the last two days.

First the phone get a little choppy, then they won't register automatically. I reset the phone to defaults and try to resend a provisioning file, but the phone won't download it. So, you program manually and the phone will be ok for a short while, then get choppy again until it won't work. I've already returned one phone for this problem and I wanted to downgrade the firmware to one someone said was more stable, but I don't think I can do that.

Has anyone else experienced this problem ?

Thanks,

2. silentfun

silentfun Member

i have updated to lates firmware and that was very bad to me - many freezing and some other issues.

i downgraded to the original 1.1.4.17 where the phone was delivered with - and i can use it now - not perfect but i wait for the next relase from grandstream

Andy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EDCMike

All the phones we have are loaded with much newer firmware, so we don't have a chance to not use a buggier version. I reboot my phone like a Microsoft PC....a couple times a day.

4. silentfun

silentfun Member

if you need older firmware give me a message

Andy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.