GXP1405 does not provision thru console

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by oakley, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oakley

I connected 2 new GXP1405's and they appear in the phones of the console. I right click and assign to existing extension and click OK in the next screen. I am returned to the phones but the new phone is still bold and the phone does not re-boot and provision. This has happened on 2 phones now. The MAC has been put against the extension but the phone never re-boots and load the config. These phones are being assigned to existing extensions that already have a softphone set up and working.

2. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

Hi there,

Kindly note that you are only able to provision ONE SIP Deskphone per extension.

Furthermore, from C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning please ensure there is a file relevant to the MAC address of the endpoint you are attempting to configure. If not, from the Phones node, right click the phone entry, select to add a new extension and advise as to your results.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

I have seen this with Yealink and Grandstream phones when the firmware isn't the one supported by 3CX. Make sure to check that the firmware is up to date from 3cx's support documents for the phone. The phone shows up in the tab as a new phone using PNP but it doesn't provision.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.