Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GXP2140/GXP2160 Templates

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brianoakes, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianoakes

Does anyone have any templates they wish to share?

We are considering moving from Polycoms to Grandstreams. is this a good move? If, not if there another phone we should look at?

The main reason is the users find the Polycoms too complex to use. So we are looking at something very simple and easy to use. Most of the users are familiar with OLD PBX systems.

Thanks!

2. ThomasN

Grandstream templates and (beta) firmware is ready for download on the resellerconnect portal from Grandstream. We are having 30 GXP2160's deployed at a client at the moment and so far no problems with it.

3. brianoakes

Thanks. I'm not a reseller so I guess I can't get them. I did my own 3CX install, and just buy phones on the web for our company. I have some GXP2140/GXP2160 that I want to test and give to a few users to see if that is what we want to use.

if anyone can share, that would be great. Appreciate it!

4. ThomasN

http://resellerconnect.grandstream.com/files/marketing/voip/templates/3CX_Templates.zip

5. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I wouldnt hesitate to mke that change at all the Grandstreams are excellent handsets and as stated you can find config templates as well as firmware on their reseller connect page. We've maybe close to 100 2160's in use and I've yet to experience any troubles to this point, if you do tech support can help though its not the best support out there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Brian Cross

Brian Cross New Member

Any chance on getting this template from someone?

7. Brian Cross

Brian Cross New Member

I got the templates from grandstream support. No luck in provisioning a phone with them though. Using version 15.5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.