GXW-4008 Registering Problems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mpcovcd, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpcovcd

Hey everyone,
    I had this setup a while ago and everythings was working then took it apart and now kicking myself! I spent nearly the past three hours trying to get the gxw-4008 to connect with the 3cx server. Theres a few parts of the instruction that I did not understand and I believe is the reason why this is not working.

How do I find out the static IP, and etc information that I need to place in the basic settings page and also the IP's for the profile 1 pages? I tried following the guide for getting it setup but that was the only part that was not explained.

Thanks so much, I'm burned out from trying :(.

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

You would enter the IP address of the 3CX Server

Take a look at this guide, http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/Grandstream-GXW4024.html

i know this is for the 4024 but it will give you the basics etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mpcovcd

Hey Dave,
    Thanks for the help although I was able to get it working beforehand. I was wondering if you knew how to setup an incoming PSTN line with the gxw-4008. I want to use that so if someone calls in using the PSTN line the digital receptionist will pick up and route to the proper extension.

Thanks!

4. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Should not be an issue really, the link I posted to the guide should put you in the right direction.

If you continue to have issues getting it working, we do offer a remote support session where we can log in to your PC / Server while you watch and we can sort it out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.