Hacks/plugins?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by touficjohn, Sep 15, 2007.

1. touficjohn

Hey,

Installed 3cx a few days ago after wrestling non stop with Asterisk for weeks.
    Within 45min I had all the firewalls, routers, sonicwall VPN nodes, phones and PSTN gateways configured and working - I love it :p

Getting more to the point, I'd like to know if there is a list/repository of "hacks"/plugins/tips/tricks for 3cx?

Quick google did'nt really reveal anything special and neither has searching the forums.

I'm not looking for anything in particular mind you :)

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

I agree 100%. And for that reason plus the fact that 3CX has an incredible range of abilities in the free means there is absolutely no reason to "Hack" it.

This Forum will give you great information on configuration and work-arounds for desired features not yet available, and nothing else. 3CX will also, for free, issue a small business key to any Forum member that reaches a set number of posts assisting others, how much better can it be?

Enjoy the software. When last have you found something free and high quality? :lol:

3. super_voip

plugins

I'm using some 3rd party software packages to do exactly what I need it to do. And I agree with Asterisk, I installed it last year very easily and one year later couldn't get to install properly maybe they've played with it too much.

4. touficjohn

I bloody love it! :)
    Maybe a new section dedicated to tips/tricks and user contributions?