• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

C51

Reaction score
Hello people again,

right need a handset for heavy business use, currently have zultys handsets (4x5) and they are the top of the range in voip handsets, but they wont transfer a call, so i think im going to have to replace them, anyone know of any good handsets that can withstand business use

also my calls keep cutting of randomly sooo any help on that would be great

thanks

Jordan

Im using a Grandstream GXP-2000 here and it works very well. Linksys and Cisco handsets also very good, i can only speak for the Grandstream thoug, Got 4lines, call transfer, conference, loud speaker, speed dial and a few other things, just look on the net for his specs... its a good phone and easy to configure.

Cheers

I prefer Polycom even almost no support. The sound quality, speaker phone and hand free, it should be the best.

has anyone had any use of any linksys gear, it needs to be used heavily in my office and i need 4 of them

id prefer to go with a company ive heard of and that people on here and used and have been able to transfer calls

Jordan

I have a linksys SPA901, its a simple phone thoug, no LCS screen, just 1 line but sound is good, lot of options... so ya, Linksys(that belongs to Cisco) is good too.

Cheers

I've only dealt with Linksys so far - SPA941 and 942. Same phones but one has PoE on it.
Build quality seems great. My 2 year old through a handset on the brick mantle and hardly a scratch was done.
I like these phones once you get all the settings done correctly.

I'm going to try Grandstream very soon for some cheaper one (1/2 the price of the Linksys 942) to check them out.

From various vendors I've talked to in order of quality and price - Grandsteam ($80), Linksys ($150), Polycom ($180-$200).

The 1 line 921 phone mentioned earlier is no frills and about $100.

From various vendors I've talked to in order of quality and price - Grandsteam ($80), Linksys ($150), Polycom ($180-$200).

Just be reminder that Grandstream GXP2000 during onhook (standby mode"wait for call") not allow to key in number.
Our GXP2000 Software Version: Program-- 1.1.4.18 Bootloader-- 1.1.4.6

We already requested Grandstream to fixed this issue before. The reply is "will be add the feature at next version of FW". However, we updated the above FW still not fixed the pre-dial. We are not accept the phone without the pre-dial function. How about you? Therefore, we just connect it to our network for store the missed call records :(

grandstream budgetone 200

only 1 line and the hookswitches have given me some trouble.

I have these zultys handsets at the moment, they cost around £700, they have tons of stuff on them though

VPN, Bluetooth, Firewall, 3 port switch, analog fallback, calculator!, 4 calls

but it wont let me transfer a call using the transfer button

am i doing something wrong or does 3cx not allow this???

feel free to add me on MSN messenger if you no of any help

the address is [email protected]

Thanks

Jordan

3cx supports call transfer yes. Please give us some more info about the phones.

Cheers

Good morning

Good morning,

I would reccomend the 2 brands we use in the following order:

1. Polycom: Excellent quality
2. Grandstream: Good quality

I have also heard that Astra makes phones that are on par with Polycom when it comes to quality but I have no experience with them.

Take care

Using the Grandstream GXP2000 here. It is a pretty good phone and has all of the features that are needed for a typical user, but has some bugs in the firmware. MWI does not work properly with the current firmware, and have had some issues with phones locking up. Their support has not been the best either, as they are very slow to respond to questions. Even so, hard to argue with the price, just hoping that they work with the 3CX people to get the problems worked out, considering they list it as an official partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.