Hardware phone survey

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dyntech, Apr 20, 2007.

1. dyntech

dyntech New Member

I am getting ready to be able to sell the system to customers and would like some feedback on the diffferent hardware phones everyone has used.

Please provide model numbers and good/bad experience getting it to work with 3CX.

I have used Cisco 7960 with very good results and will be testing Snom 320 tomorrow.

2. ITWorks

ITWorks New Member

I have been using Cisco 7940's with good results. Very good voice quality and no dropped calls. I am currently struggling to configure 7941's however. The 7940 configurations do not work for the 7941's. I am expecting good things from them once I get the xmldefault.cnf figured out.

3. bogtramp

I use a Snom 300 and Zyxel P2000 with no problems whatsoever.

If you need config instructions for those phones don't hesitate to ask !

4. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

I've tested Avaya 4621SW and 4625SW with SIP firmware - excellent voice quality and stability, but it works only on the same network as PBX or behind VPN router in remote location. Unfortunately Avaya didn't implement NAT traversal support :(

Thanks

5. netmatika

Telephone tested!

Hi All,
    i've tested Siemens S450 IP with my 3CX installed on Windows Server 2003 and it functions very well...
    simple to configure and very good voice quality and stability...
    you can configure STUN server and PBX accounts for any phone added on the base up to 6.

Best Regards from Italy

Netmatika

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodpost.

I am using AT-530 from Atcom, good phone and works well with 3cx.

Handset is good quality, and feels wright, not like the 2 dollar type phones.

Config can be a bit tricky due to all the options but once configured it just works.