• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Have to run 3CXWizard after every reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC3PO

Platinum Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
I have 3CX installed on Debian on an Intel NUC.

This is a new installation, and it went relatively smoothly - a couple of minor mishaps with IP addressing/DNS servers that I performed a clean install on to resolve.

My issue is that every time I reboot the box, I have to logon locally and run /usr/sbin/3CXWizard --cleanup
This is even occurring after a fresh, perfectly executed install, and it's consistent - it never works after a reboot until I do this.

When I try to access the web page in IE, I get page can not be displayed. When I try in Firefox I get a spinning bar followed by a "Server Error" message, behind which is a "DNS_NAMES_RESOLUTION" message (nothing more).

I haven't even gotten to the point of activating this yet.

Anybody have any suggestions on this?

Thanks,
A3CPO

Hello @AndyC3PO

When you perform a reboot and the NUC machine comes back up do the phones register? I mean does the PBX work at all? It could be the case that the management console times out and does not start so you are not able to access the management console.
After a reboot access the machine with SSH and check if all services are started (service 3CX* status) and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.