• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Help Can't work out how to setup several Sipgate Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

I can't work out how to add several sipgate accounts.
I have tried everything however I have managed to get two accounts setup but both say not registered.

and to add a third I would have to delete these two and add a voip account with three lines, is that correct?

PLEASE HELP - Tis is doing my head in.

Multiple SIP accounts

Hi,

I assume these are separate accounts each with one line? Then you can add as many as you want and treat them as a separate account, i.e simply add each account separately....

If they are not registering this is a separate problem, for example a firewall issue or something. More information can be found in the server status log.

Re: Multiple SIP accounts

admin said:
I assume these are separate accounts each with one line? Then you can add as many as you want and treat them as a separate account, i.e simply add each account separately....
These are seperate Sipgate account, I have now been able to get them to register however, When I try to add another account it says it needs a seperate proxy as I already have an account sipgate.

Getting:

"Proxy Hostname or IP" must have non-empty and unique value

Hi,

If you have more than one account with a VoIP Provider you have to specify multiple lines with the VoIP Prvider when you create it in the Management Console.

In the 'Add VoIP Provider' Page simply choose more than one line under the 'Number of VoIP lines (If multi-line is supported)' field. You will then be presented with a list of line details to fill out for each account.

Unfortunatly you cannot just add the line after you haver created the provider, so you will need to delete the provider you have created and recreate it (this time with more than one line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.