• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Help Configuring MP-118

Status
Not open for further replies.

css

Reaction score
I know that there is the guide on the website which I used but without success. I just have a few questions.
I don't have a Proxy Server so I set it to no and left all that blank is that ok? I also didn't enable registration?
In the Endpoint Phone Number Table I have 8 channels not 4. Since my ports that are FXO are 5-8 do I set just 5-8 up the way guideline shows or do I do it to 1-4 or to all of them? Also with the phone number can I enter any number I want or do I have to use the desinated numbers in the Guideline?
What do I do with My 4 FXS ports it never shows anything about them. For there phone numbers should I use the extension numbers?

Please and thank you for any help I am at a loss and I little confused, ok alot.

Sorry one more question on the General tab I was told to cahnge PRACK Mode and Channel Select Mode, but in the snapshot the Enable Early Media is set to Disable but by default it is set to enable. Yet in the Instrustions it doesn't tell me which to set it to.
Thanks once again for any help.

Hi

To be able to understand what you have configured can you send screenshots of your config?

The FXS are not used by 3CX at this point.

I have got all my screen shots but submit this with a word doc attached it . I get a message saying the extension doc is not allowed. So I'm am unsure of how to post my screenshots on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.