Help configuring Voip Provider...

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jcarlos, Dec 7, 2007.

1. jcarlos

I think I did the voip provider setup ok.... or well at least my server says that it is registered now... so I want to know what else do I need to use that with my extensions, what should I dial, do I have to setup something else?

I add some pictures of my actual configuration... any help is welcome :D

[​IMG]

I tried to dial 10000 (because I think it is the numer I should dial to get access to my voipprovider on my server...)

2. Arnaud

Just try calling an external number from your extension. The line 10000 is just an internal number only. Did you setup a rule to make sure your outbound call will use this provider ?

When both extension as well as VOIP line are correctly registered, you should be able to make outside calls. Be careful your outbound rule is setup correctly, to select this provider based on the prefix you dial, and is not stripping of to many digits from the number.
    Of course you'll also need to have the required account balance to make those calls.

Once succesful (and assuming you have a number from your provider as well) you could try inbound calls.

3. Mori

Mori New Member

At this poin i realy suggests that you read the manual found here
    http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXPhoneSystemManual5.pdf
    assuming its v5 you have.

If its v3.1 the manual is here
    http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXPhoneSystemManual31.pdf

4. jcarlos

It works now, I can get external extensions, I can call using voip provider, my external/internal extensions also are able to use voip provider, thanks for the help.