Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Help grandstream parking blf

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hoosier1077, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosier1077

Hello,
    I have a grandstream gxp2120 sitting at a receptionist desk along with gxp sidecar. The side car works great for all extensions, however when I try and make one of those blf keys to work with sp0, it doesnt function correctly. Call comes in, I can hit transfer, and then hit the sp0 blf key. It will put the call into sp0, however if I go to any one of my gxp 1450's on the lan and try and pick up by hitting *10, i get 404 Not Found. I can only pick up a parked call if the receptionist uses the transfer+*00 to place the call on sp0. The blf key just doesnt work right. Ive manually configured it, as well as provisioned from 3cx server. this is running newest firmware on phone, and paid version up to date on 3cx server. The phone has always done this, new firmware and past 2 firmware versions as well. I would assume provisioning this "supported" phone from the 3cx server would take care of everything, but its not working and I could really use some help. I would even settle for having the receptionist manually putting the call into park by hitting *00, however when she does that the blf on side car doesnt light up red, just stays green. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.

2. paul1

The shared parking and "dial-code" parking are two different things. Can you configure a shared parking blf on the GXP-1450s?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.