• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

HELP ME! Connect to phone system externally

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewon2

Reaction score
Hello. I got the digital receptionist working, now I have another issue. Some of my employees will like to access the system at home using the 3cx VoIP Client to connect to our phone system at the company. How do I set this up so we can access the phone system using the 3cx VoIP Client away from the office?

Some one please help me!

download the User Manual. Here's the link http: //www.3cx.com/manual/3CXVOIPclientmanual6.pdf - [No longer available] Find configuration about connecting external extension using voip client.

The 3CX Tunnel may also help you, you set it up in your server under General Settings (Look for the very last option). Then setup the clients to connect using the same Tunnel password. Or connect the clients by VPN to your work network & you just use the in office settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinalsa
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.