Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

HELP ME! Connect to phone system externally

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dewon2, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewon2

Hello. I got the digital receptionist working, now I have another issue. Some of my employees will like to access the system at home using the 3cx VoIP Client to connect to our phone system at the company. How do I set this up so we can access the phone system using the 3cx VoIP Client away from the office?

Some one please help me!

2. Sirk

download the User Manual. Here's the link http: //www.3cx.com/manual/3CXVOIPclientmanual6.pdf - [No longer available] Find configuration about connecting external extension using voip client.

3. KrisHansen

The 3CX Tunnel may also help you, you set it up in your server under General Settings (Look for the very last option). Then setup the clients to connect using the same Tunnel password. Or connect the clients by VPN to your work network & you just use the in office settings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.