Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Help me out please

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by batata, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batata

I tried for the for hour to get my soft phone working but stiil at point zero.

I also installed express talk this app works but the mic sound is not clear.

My 3cx soft phone mic is not working I can hear clearly but my mic is not transmitting I have a soundmax sound card

do I need to change the sound card can you recommend one, or should I buy a sip phone? I am really getting crazy Since I purchaged an account at inphonex.

Please help me out

Tank you

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hardphone's sound quality should be better than the softphone. The most people in used softphone should be x-lite/Eyebeam. X-lite is free version and Eyebeam is paid version. Soundmax sound card should be OK. Work with X-lite or other softphone are fine. Its depend on your MIC's quality. You can download x-lite at http://www.counterpath.com/xlitedownload.html for try out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.