• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

HELP ME, PLEASE! 3CX PhoneSystem db service restart error

Status
Not open for further replies.

paolodamico

Reaction score
Hi,
i have a 3CX PBX software installed and operating on a Windows 2003 Server SBS. Everything works ok.
But ...when i restart my server machine the 3CX PhoneSystem database Server service doesn't restart and i find and error in the system events log. The error is about the system account phonesystem__3cx__.
(The "run as service" privilege is set for this account.)

It's also impossible to start manually the service and so it's impossible to to use the PBX.

I must uninstall the 3CX software and reinstall it!!!
Then restart manually the service, restore my configuration and begin to use my PBX.
This problem appears every time i restart my Server machine.

Can someone help me, please?

Sorry for my very bad english :-(

Help me, pleaseeeeeee

What's the exact event log error?

Is this the latest build of 3CX?

Hi,
when i restart the system machine, services 3CX Phone System Database Server and 3CX Phonesystem don't restart automatically (they are set as automatic in services settings) and i find 3 error in system eevmnt logs:

ID Event 7041 -> 3CX Phone System Database Server could not access as .\phonesystem__3cx__ with configured password. Account dowsn't obtain the requested access

ID Event 7000 -> 3CX Phone System database Server service error. Access error

ID Event 7001 -> Impossible to start 3CX Phone System service. It's necessary to run the 3CX Phone System Database Server service!

(my operative system is italian, so these are traslations and not the exact error messages)

It's impossible to start these services manually. I have to uninstall and reinstall the 3CX software!!!

My 3CX software version is 3.0.2328.0

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you

Yep uninstall all, make sure the services and the installation directory are gone.

Re-Install, but make sure you install as administrator, also what OS are you installing on?

log on as a service

secpol.msc - give log on as service rights to phonesystem__3cx__ user - no need to reinstall.

Hi

Please be informed that you are using an earlier version -
My 3CX software version is 3.0.2328.0
Latest version is 3CX Phone System v3.1.2434.0.

This was a bug in the 2328 version that was fixed.

Please update to 2434. I also recommend that you perform a complete uninstall and fresh re-installation of the 3CX Phonesystem.

Best regards

This seems to be a new issue in 6.10 on the following conditions:

* 3cx is installed on a domaincontroller
* the user phonesystem3cx ist member of the admin group
* microsoft security patch "log on as service from member of admin groups" is installed
(the will happen, if automatic updates ist activated on the DC)
* the db service will work until the next reboot

workarround:
* user phonesystem3cx sould not be member of the admin group
* the logon as service sould be corrected with dompol.msc
* grpupdate /force

the correct installation can be check with secpol.msc (user phonesystem3cx should be able to log on ac service even after a reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louderapps
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.