Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Help me with CISCO 7945 configuration

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by muntean, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muntean

Please help with configuration of CISCO 7945 because I try all possibilities and don't work.
    I have 8-4-1-23 version SIP on my phone.

2. Discovery Technology

Have you checked the forums for positing on sample config files for Cisco IP phones?

The syntax is almost identical across most of their handsets.

I am assuming that you have an internal TFTP server as well? (Also in the forum postings)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. muntean

Yes,
    I read more example of configuration and put in my sip phone configuration but not work.

4. discovery1

discovery1 Member

What version of 3CX are you using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Discovery Technology

You will need a SIPdeafult.cnf file, a SEP[MAC].cnf.xml file and a SIP[MAC].cnf file and a ringlist.dat at the very least - can you itemise which files you are using on your TFTP server, as well as list examples of them?

Also, in the SIPdeafult.cnf file it is useful to define the Outbound proxy as the internal IP of your 3CX Server.

I am assuming that your internal TFTP server has been verified as working?

I would also suggest having somewhere on your internal IIS Server a dialplan.xml file as well.

6. muntean

I have the XMLDefault.cnf.xml and SEP[MAC].cnf.xml
    I use the last version of 3CX v7.

If you want I put the content of this files.

7. Discovery Technology

That would be useful - you're welcome to blank out any user-specific details such as extensions and passwords if you like.

You may also not be operating with the full list of cnf files that you would need either, so posting your existing ones would help confirm this.

8. kevin

kevin Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.