• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

HELP: National DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

techhnyne

Reaction score
I need to have a phone system integrated with he national do not call list. it is a phone sales company that is required to have a do not call registry.
anyone here have any experience with DNC registry and integration?

Reach out to the awesome folks at voiptools.com they can create this function for you.

lifeline said:
Reach out to the awesome folks at voiptools.com they can create this function for you.

I called them and they do not have anything and $6k and 2 months for development.
does anyone know of something already developed?

anyone here have any info?
need to comply with do not call registry for the USA

I think that the problem is going to be that the majority of users are not placing marketing calls using 3CX in regions (countries) that require a do-not-call list to be honoured.

You could submit a feature suggestion, but I suspect that the demand would not be large enough to justify development.

The fact that Voiptools does not have an off-the-self application ready to go, is telling.

Your best be is that someone (on the forums) has developed an application for 3CX and is willing to sell it to you.

techhnyne said:
it is a phone sales company that is required to have a do not call registry.
They plan to use 3CX without any CRM?
Verification
The problem with a “best guess” solution is there is no definitive database that maintains mobile phone number ownership.

Sopock said:
techhnyne said:
it is a phone sales company that is required to have a do not call registry.
They plan to use 3CX without any CRM?
Verification
The problem with a “best guess” solution is there is no definitive database that maintains mobile phone number ownership.
this is for a financial firm, and CRM is kind of useless for this install, outlook integration could help but anything more especially for $40+ per user would just be ridiculous considering that none of the CRMs pull stock quotes..
so basically we just need a DNC plugin so that the phone system can comply with regulatory rules.
whats crazy is there is not 1 VOIP phone system that has a straight forward DNC plugin, I guess that is why all the financial places are still using hardlines because phone companies comply with DNC.

so if anyone has any other ideas or know of financial CRM I am all ears

ok new question on the same topic. how many entries would the 3cx system be able to look through?
because i believe the national DNC list is millions of numbers and that seems like alot for the 3cx system to sort though before calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.