HELP!! ??? No Audio!!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dpoynter01, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dpoynter01

I have just installed 3CX onto Windows 2003 Server. I am using a Generic VOIP and all is working good for incoming and outgoing calls. However...

When you try to setup the auto attendant and I record my voice for the prompts at the requested Hz and put it into the system and make it live I get no sound.

Example: I can call out internally and externally... I can get calls both ways as well. However when you call into the phone server from an outside line the auto attendant picks up but there is just silence. I am able to type "1" or "2" and it goes to that extention. I don't hear any promps.

Also Voicemail setup. When calling externally into the system and I am transfered to voicemail I do not get any audio there. I have went into my voicemail and setup my own greeting but get nothing. You are still able to talk at some point and it transfers to voicemail. Please help what setting do I have messed up?

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello.

do you tryed to stop firewall / antivirus from server ?
    your router have routing port ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Please provide an example of your file. (I hope you don't have any problems with standard prompt set provided by installation)

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ec268

For the voicemail, do you use system default greeting or use your own recording? If use your own, how do you record it? Using phone set to record or just put the sound file into the folder?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.