Help Please on SPA3102

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by C51, Aug 11, 2007.

1. C51

C51

hello again, completely lost now, started a new topic and then everyone added there own problems

GO START YOU OWN TOPIC :D

anyway if someone fancies helping me set my Linksys spa3102 up for a UK system and helping to install it on our system i would be very grateful, i cant make anything work :(

any detail anyone requires please email me on jordan@c51.co.uk or REPLY (not spam) this topic :D

thanks

jordan

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Hi Jordan, you are going to have to post some details of what the problem is, what you have done, what you want to do, the system you have, etc. if you wish any to venture an opinion and/or provide suggestions. At this point the only thing I know is that you wish help with an SPA.

3. C51

C51

Details

basically i cant connect this little linksys thing to my 3cx server?

i can connect 3 SIP IP Voip Phones to it and make nice little internal calls :D

but i cant make it do anything external

i dont understand whats going wrong, ive followed all the help guides on the 3cx website, ive even read every post regarding the SPA3102

Jordan

4. Cjay

Cjay New Member

Hi C51,

In the interests of reducing the number of SPA-3102 posts I have sent you my complete config. Post queries and/or results here to benefit the others with the same problem!

Cjay.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OHHH that is not fair, I want to play too.

The spa3102 is the only thingy I know a little bit about. Now you take that away from me....... you bully.

Well I just have to start my own post than :lol: :p

If you get stuck let me know, but Cjay's config should do it.

6. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Sorry Henk & Cjay but I have tried Cjay's config up, down & crossways with no success - specifically for getting the dial out to work as simply as with any VoIP provider. I have no problems receiving calls, and making them by pressing 8 and waiting for dial tone before dialing actual number, but cannot just dial complete string to make call. Any ideas?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots really, but non of them are any good to you, as they involve vodka, flames and nudity :).

I posted some stuff here for you.
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2038&start=15

Are we hijacking this post now?

8. Cjay

Cjay New Member

So it seems to me that if you dial 8xxxxxxxx(send) [where is the hash/pound key on this laptop....?] then we need to be absolutely sure whether it is your phone that is incorrectly intercepting the digits or whether they are all reaching 3cx.

I am a fan of packet sniffing with Ethereal. If you were to load/run it on your 3cx machine and set capture filter to 'port 5060' (SIP messages) then you would be able to see for sure what SIP string is going to 3cx. I would expect to see the whole xxxxxxx dial string going to 3cx (and then out again to 3102). This proves for sure in which device the problem lies.

/geek mode off/

Cjay