• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Help! Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndraves

Reaction score
Hi. I'm trying to get 3cx to work with Skype. I get the PSTN line installed ok, but when I go into the gateway configuration, I get an error message that Skype extras are not installed. When I search for Skype extras, all I find is the 3CX Gateway configuration program. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks!

ndraves said:
Hi. I'm trying to get 3cx to work with Skype. I get the PSTN line installed ok, but when I go into the gateway configuration, I get an error message that Skype extras are not installed. When I search for Skype extras, all I find is the 3CX Gateway configuration program. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks!
Hi
I guess this link will provide information you need, hope it helps:
http://www.3cx.com/forums/confirmed-bugs-issues-in-2-0-beta-10518.html#p53924

Regards
vali

Great. Thanks! That fixed that problem. Now, for the Skype Status, I get, "Offline, Pending Authorization."

I still haven't had Skype ask whether it is ok for 3CX to access Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.