Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by msecg, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msecg

I have a virtual secretary business which I run from home and want to be able to offer call management to my clients, basically taking their calls for them. However, I need for each company to have their own line or number at least and also be able to tell which calls are incoming so I know whether I need to answer the phone as company A or company B for example. I hope that made sense.

So what I am asking is the following.

Can this system offer what I require as detailed above?
    Can I use the new range of Siemens Gigaset IP phones which this system?
    Can I also use Skype with this system?

I hope that someone can answer me as really struggling with this as it is all new to me.

Thanks!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with the Siemens sets, so I can't comment on them. The rest is do-able. You should contact a 3CX dealer in your area to get additional information/costs/VoIP services/options, for your particular requirements.

3. willow

willow Member

everything is doable. I have seen others getting the gigasets to work though I have not used them myself. Judging by the price of the gigaset, unless you bought or have them already i would recommend the yealink's, They work well and are priced better. IF your in the states give us a call and we would be happy to assist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.