HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by msecg, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msecg

I have a virtual secretary business which I run from home and want to be able to offer call management to my clients, basically taking their calls for them. However, I need for each company to have their own line or number at least and also be able to tell which calls are incoming so I know whether I need to answer the phone as company A or company B for example. I hope that made sense.

So what I am asking is the following.

Can this system offer what I require as detailed above?
    Can I use the new range of Siemens Gigaset IP phones which this system?
    Can I also use Skype with this system?

I hope that someone can answer me as really struggling with this as it is all new to me.

Thanks!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with the Siemens sets, so I can't comment on them. The rest is do-able. You should contact a 3CX dealer in your area to get additional information/costs/VoIP services/options, for your particular requirements.

3. willow

willow Member

everything is doable. I have seen others getting the gigasets to work though I have not used them myself. Judging by the price of the gigaset, unless you bought or have them already i would recommend the yealink's, They work well and are priced better. IF your in the states give us a call and we would be happy to assist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.