Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

help pls , cant seem to make this work with sipgate.co.uk

Discussion in 'Android' started by justwondering, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justwondering

Help please , i've filled in the details below into what i assume are the correct places for 3cx , only thing that happens is that it states "waiting for profile , please be patient" this goes on for a few minutes and never logs in.

when this program says it accepts multi sip accounts , does that mean i can have 4 sip accounts active at the same time , or is it just so i can switch between accounts.

Below are the details i have , can anyone tell me exactly which places the info goes into please

SIP-ID: *******
    SIP password: *******

Registry: sipgate.co.uk
    Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
    STUN: stun.sipgate.net:10000
    NTP: ntp.sipgate.net

T.I.A

2. thegodplato

Re: help pls , cant seem to make this work with sipgate.co.u

Hi, I'm in the same boat witH Sipgate, although I get `not registered`. I have entered the Sipgate registered telephone number as the user, and the password issued to me by Sipgate. I've got the internal and external servers registered to Sipgate and the Stun server is set as per Sipgate advice.
    I have tried the user name as the SIP-ID given to me by Sipgate but that doesn't work either.

Frustrating. Help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.