[Help]Question for first time setup

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sanjee31, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanjee31

Hi,

I'm first time setting up the 3cx phone system in my company, i was told that my company have 2 isdn lines with 60 phone numbers(for example: 33334400-33334460), currently was plugged in with patton 4554, setting is ok, can dial out and able to receive in-coming calls.

Problem:
    1. seems like all outgoing calls only went through 1 number, 33334405, for example 5 phones in office, whatever phones call out to outside by any phones in the company, will go through this number 33334405 only, ( tested with mobile show incoming ). May i know why ?

2. when transfering calls, A call to B, B transfer call to C, but in the display, is show B call to C, but i suppose it should be show that is A call to C right?

Really need you guys help here...

Thanks..

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

lets start with your first issue:

1. When directing a call to the patton, the patton will decide which line to use based on which are currently being used. Often if no requested outbound number is sent the voip provider will use the default. For each extensions/ port you can set an outbound number to use. You can do this in the general settings of both.

2. This really depends on the phoen you are using. Further that you must do a blind transfer to these phones.

Some phone call in this manner. Transfer call A to C from B. Phone b on call with A, transfers to C, B is actuall doing the transfer and when the phone c answers immediately lunges the call to him and disconnects.

The otherway a phone might do it is to re route A TO C that way you would see A's number.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.