Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

HELP! T1 PRI is not working after move

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rmayer, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmayer

Verizon says that there is nothing wrong on their end and that there is a problem with the D-channel communications with the Pattan 4960. The system was working fine before the move, it also worked for about 30 minutes after the move but has not worked since. I need a solution ASAP and I am willing to pay if needed(does 3cx have an emergency contact/support?). Please respond if you need my contact info.

Thanks!

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi

What move exactly? Can you be more specific?

If you changed nothing in the Patton and nothing was changed in the provider side, then it has to work.

What is not working exactly?
    What version of 3CX are you using?

I can tell you from now that we changed absolutely nothing in this area and things with Patton and ISDN remained working as they were before.

Also you can send the Patton running configuration on this email addr for checking nb@3cx.com giving proper details of what is not working exactly.

Also if it worked for 30 minutes and then it stopped working, then it could be that there might be a problem with the device as well. It is possible.

Let me know

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rmayer

We moved to a new location. I've been talking to verizon and I found out they switch us from ni2 to dms-100. However, after switching the patton 4960 over to dms-100 the issue is still not resolved. I'm currently having verizon switch us back to ni2 to see if that solves the problem. I've attached my current config.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. rmayer

Not working after the switch, verizon says it's still in D-Channel lockout...

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes your config still thinks that the patton is expecting ni2 - no wonder it is not syncing.

if they moved you to dms100, then you have to change this to dms100

protocol ni2

uni-side user
    bchan-number-order ascending
    encapsulation cc-isdn
    bind interface IF_ISDN_0 switch

port e1t1 0 0
    no shutdown

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. rmayer

Turns out our riser managment company extended the pairs wrong which caused the issue.

It's fixed now,
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.