Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

HELP : Transferred calls connecting to each other

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aaroncliffe, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaroncliffe

Hi,

I'm having an issue with transferred calls being connected to each other instead of the extensions they were transferred too.
    It doesn't happen every time but since installing the PABX 4 weeks ago it has happened 3 times. The client is very worried about confidentiality and having to clients talking to each other is a major issue for them.
    Both calls come in on the same SIP line.
    I've looked through the log files but I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. In saying that I'm not an expert by any means.

If anyone has had this issue or similar I would love to hear what you do it sort it.

If you need more info on setup just let me know.

Aaron

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You'll have to provide a bit more detail about how the transfer is being done, the make/model of the sets (is this happening on more than one?), and who is it exactly that the caller gets transferred to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.