Help with Cisco 7965G

Discussion in 'Windows' started by MikeMelga, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeMelga

Hi all.

I am very new to 3CX (or any other pbx/voip) and I would like to give it a try.
    I bought a Linksys SPA3102 analog gateway and a Portech MV372 GSM gateway. I already found the tutorials/posts to configure both to use with 3CX.

My problem now is with my Cisco 7965G IP phone. I bought it online (ebay) and when I tried to download the SIP firmware I found out it was available to 'members' only. I don't know if they are paid. I did not found any info on Cisco's website.

Can someone help? I need the SIP firmware to start my 3CX tests :)

Thanks.

2. joshhough

Hi there,

I can e-mail the firmware to you if you would like?

Thanks,

Josh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MikeMelga

Hi.

Thanks. That would be great!
    I'll PM my email.

Regards,

4. hassansabry

have you sorted your issue. pls mail me on hassansabry@hotmail.co.uk. i will provide you the firmware and guide you how to do this

5. expertreward

Have you managed to get the 7965G working with 3CX, if so I'd be interested in how you have done it. I managed to get the Sip firmware loaded using a tftp server but thats as far as I've got...

6. iceburg

I'm in this same boat, but I have the 9 version SIP software, but ccorign tot his site: http://www.markholloway.com/blog/?p=549 my TFTP log shows that I can't upgrade straight to 9, and I need the lower versions. I'm simply trying to get the 7965 phone to work, and I don't care what version of SIP is on it.

If someone can PM me, I would appreciate the link or any e-mail this the SIP software as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.