Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Help with setup of a new system

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Mioduz, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mioduz

I plan on implementing a 3cx PBX in my residence. But before I spend all that time, I wanted to check call quality through my limited bandwidth at my house. I purchased a Linksys SPA942. I am trying to configure the phone to connect to my trial VoicePulse VoIP account. Can someone please let me know how to do this....I am totally lost in the configuration web page for the phone as this is the first time I have worked with something like this.

thank you for your help

Chris

2. darrellchapman

Do you a manual for this phone? Send it to me and I will look at it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alsoft

All Linksys phones have a software utility that make a wizard configuration of the system. In 5 minutes you're ready to talk with your voip account. You can download this utility from linksys website.

4. Henk

Henk Member

Keep in mind,

3CX connects to your VoicePulse VoIP account (it is the gateway to the ouside world).

Your 942 connects to the 3CX server, it should not need to connect to VoicePulse VoIP.

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.