Hidden employee mobile number is dialed simultaneously

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by techmikeny, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techmikeny

Our 3Cx system has been having a strange issue. I currently only have two mobile phone numbers stored on two extensions. One of them is setup (mine) to ring my mobile number simultaneously. However, when a call comes into one of our rings groups, Sales or tech support, an unconfigured mobile number is called. This phone number is not linked with any extension or ring group. The users mobile number may have been linked to the users extension for a short period of time(couple of days), but was removed. If I dial this person's extension directly, the extension rings properly and the mobile number is not called. However, if I dial into a ring group, the users mobile number is called simultaneously.

I ran a search of the 3CX program Data folder and found 123 log files containing this users mobile phone number.

Some sample log file names were
    CallHistoryService.174252..log
    3CXIvrServer.174148.log
    3CXDialer.174149.log
    3CXQueueManager.174149.log
    3CXMyPhoneWeb.154037..log
    CallHistory20111023.log

Any ideas where I should look to de-configure this user's mobile number from the system. I checked all extensions, all ring groups, the digital receptionist, inbound rules, outbound rules, VOIP provider settings and other applicable system settings but found nothing. Any ideas where I should begin to look? I was thinking it was from an old extension but not sure. Only active extensions are listed in the ring groups.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Look through, or post the 3CX log, of one of the calls. That should show why a call is taking that route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.