• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Hiding the number in 3cx client ver 6.0.19548.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali1984

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if there is any way to hide the number of an outbound call showing up in 3cx client? I.e the 3cx client hides the number but still calls it. if that makes sense? Basicly I have a database with names and telephone numbers in and I use 3cx to click to dial these numbers however, I would like to keep these numbers secure from people writing them down etc

any help much appreciated

if no one else puts forward a suggestion, and the list of numbers that are called is somewhat limited, you could have them placed as "speed dials". The person placing the call would not be aware of the number that the outbound rules was changing the dialled number to. Obviously if the list were long, or constantly changing, then this would be rather impractical.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/speed-dials-using-3cx-outbound-rules/

Hi thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately as you said the list is constantly changing so it would be impractical.

Regards
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.