Higher contrast between Green / Red status icons.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by David Bannerman, May 10, 2017.

Higher contrast between Green / Red status icons. 5 5 7votes
5/5, 7 votes

1. David Bannerman

Its a bummer, but I have bit of red/green color blindness. I see the colors, but they look pale to me. For me at least the status icons of red and green look similar. Suggestion would be to add a circle with cross out over the red so I know its not connected. Or actually any other option that allows better contrast / brightness between the two colors.

ChefPol likes this.
  2. jed

jed New Member

If it is a issue for color blind, then I do agree, and wote for this

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChefPol

I agree, put a slash or an X through the red dot and/or a check mark through the green dot. Or go back to words, registered or not registered.

4. mtech1

Also red/green color blind! I hate those blobs!

5. Silly English Kniggit

Good idea about the shapes / slashes etc. I've not had people raise this due to colour blindness, but the red and dark red, green and light green are too similar and cause confusion for some customers. We've also like ability to change the colours completely for the custom statuses (and template colour and name for the whole system).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...