Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Hold /Resume, hold music stuck

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Nick@Troosters, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick@Troosters

Hello,

a client of mine has the following problem :
    a person calls to them, (the persons comes in a queue) ; client picks up the Phone and talks , then clicks on transfer;
    the person hears a waiting music now;
    client calls a cllegue, but the collegue does not answer so she ends that call and clicks on resume to take back the person who is calling in;
    the person is still hearing the hold music.
    So basically the call cannot be resumed and has to be ended.

in the logs I saw this :

NAT/ALG check:L:349.3[Extn] REQUEST 'INVITE' - some of SIP/SDP headers may contain inconsistent information or modified by intermediate hop
    Media session IP ('c=' attribute) is not equal to the IP specified in contact header:
    Media session IP:0.0.0.0
    Contact IP:10.0.0.212
    Media session IP ('c=' attribute) is not equal to the SIP packet source(IP:port):
    Media session IP: 0.0.0.0
    Received from: 10.0.0.212

I think this is concerning the problem, but what does it mean and how can I fix this ??

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Do you have multiple IP interfaces on the phone server? If so, ensure yo uare using just one.
    When you resume the call, can you talk to the person - or all they have is the hold music?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nick@Troosters

Hello,
    no there is only one ip on the server 10.0.0.11,
    The person keeps hearing the hold music.

4. mlump

mlump New Member

What Version of 3CX are you running?
    What phones are you using?
    Is this happening with a remote phone or one on the local LAN?

The ALG check failing typically indicates that there is a SIP ALG sitting between the ext and the 3CX server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.