• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Holiday Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdummy

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone provide me with the steps on how to configure Christmas/ Holiday messages in 3CX?
I need the clients to hear the message when they call us from 23/12/2017 5 pm till 02/01/2017 9.00 am.

Thank you and advanced Christmas wishes for everyone! :)

Hi techdummy,
This can be configured from Dashboard - Settings - Timezone, Office Hours and Holidays. Unfortunately you can either select a single day or a range of days, meaning that in your case you should select 24/12/2017 to 01/01/2018. Then record your message the same way you record any other message in PBX.

Reactions: techdummy
Thank you for the reply @apostolis_3CX
Since we are running the v12.5, there are a few changes.
I have figured it, but thank you for the information regarding v15.5, I will need this as we are upgrading this month.
Merry Christmas! :)

Glad to help.
Merry Christmas.

For anyone having issues, be sure to also check the trunk AND inbound rules and enable "Play holiday prompt when it's a global holiday"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.