Holiday Settings

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gmr, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmr

gmr

I have been unable to set holidays on 3CX 10 sp5. When I access configure holidays, default settings for Aug 1 - Aug 5 appear. I have repeatedly removed these and then entered new settings for the current holiday season. The new settings do not alter my office hours or after hours IVR. When I check the Configure Holiday settings, the old Aug settings reappear and the new ones I entered have vanished. I have tried this repeatedly with and without restarting all services. My customers are expression frustration with this problem. The Office Hours and After Hours settings are adequte but the holiday configuration is poor. Thoughts?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you using the Windows Management Console icon, or your browser? Try using the icon.

3. gmr

gmr

I am using the Windows Management Icon on the 3CX server Windows 2003 Server

4. efounco

efounco New Member

Add or remove them from the holiday sub-menu first. Then, click "Apply" on the settings menu.

If you don't click "Apply" before leaving the settings menu, your changes will be discarded.

5. gmr

gmr

I had not been hitting apply. This appears to have worked. I will report on it later. THANK YOU.

6. efounco

efounco New Member

That's OK, I did the same exact thing the first time I used it. Having a sub-menu to add and remove dates and then needing to "Apply" the changes on a separate menu is a silly design IMHO...

7. gmr

gmr

I agree. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.