• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Home Button De-Registers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shnabz

Reaction score
Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: [iPhone]
Generation: [5S]
Firmware Version: [7.0.5 (11B601)]
Jailbreak: [NO]
Cydia Installed: [NO]

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: [iPhone]
Contacts: [Local]
Connection: [WiFi]
Server: [Internal]

Hello,

When I press the home button, 3CX immediately de-registers. Any calls sent to my iPhone extension are now diverted :cry:

If i dont press the home button, the phone eventually locks itself, and 3CX stays registered, and calls come through fine.

I've noticed that 3CX is not listed in the 'Background App Refresh' list on my iPhone, is it supposed to be? It's not something that you can manually add.

Hi there

According to Apple iOS app standards, every time you press the home screen, and the application goes to the background, 3CXPhone for iPhone will go into background mode and must unregister . You can add push notifications in order for the 3CX Phone System to send a notification when the app is on the background you can find further information regarding push in the following link: http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXPhoneSystemManual12.pdf

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.