Host 3CX in Google Cloud for FREE

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stefan, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    eddv123, Nick Galea and YiannisH_3CX like this.
  2. rancho

The instructions at https://www.3cx.com/docs/hosted-pbx-google-cloud/ are seriously lacking any detail. I have created a Google Cloud account and am in the middle of creating an instance. Lots of choices to make for the instance and there is no direction that I can find on 3CX as to what to set up. Then, where do I find details on moving my NFR from my physical server to the cloud instance and where can I find instructions on migrating the existing 3CX data from my physical server to the Google CLoud instance? I suppose I could dig, search for documentation and piece things together but it would be nice if there were a consise document in one location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bob Denny

Bob Denny New Member

The PBX Express is brilliant. They do it all for you! The result is a running 3CX on Google Cloud. They create the VM instance so don't create your own or you will be paying extra money. Again it's all done for you!!!

PS: #CX you need to get rid of the manual instructions or at least point to the PBX Express!!

StefanW likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.