Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Hot Desk: Advanced Mode; Yealink Phone T26

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Arif, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arif

Hello,

I am trying to implement the Hotdesk feature on 26T Yealink Phone. The basic mode works fine. But it requires to enter the server IP address every time, which as an admin, I am not very fond of.

In the Advanced mode, the user has to input just the username and password. However it requires to enter an HTTP URL to a script file in the 'value' field after selecting 'Hot Desking' in DSS keys. I have searched alot but I am unable to find even a sample file.

http://www.yealink.co.uk/assets/Document-Download/How%20to%20use%20Hot%20Desking%20on%20Yealink%20phones1.1.PDF

As you can see in the above link, there is a 'init.php' in the 'value' field. I would like to know where i can get this 'init.php'

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

2. Ian Joyce

Arif,

Are these the instructions you followed?

http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/hot-desking-with-3cx-phone-system/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arif

Ian,

Yes. I followed those instructions. Selected Hot desking and left the value field blank.

But the menu on the phone is not as depicted in the pictures on that page. The menu i get is

-clear all config
    -1 register name
    -2 phone number
    -3 password
    -4 server
    -5 outbound proxy (not needed)

I have to enter fields from 1 to 4. If server IP is not entered, I get an error message 'Invalid Server'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.