hot-desking autologout

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by gweijkamp, Nov 24, 2017.

hot-desking autologout 4.9 5 19votes
4.9/5, 19 votes

1. gweijkamp

customer of ours are very pleased with the newly released hotdesking feature in V15.5 sp2. some of them have asked whether it could be possible to have a feature to autologout HD user at 0:00 hours (midnight)
    some them have asked for the feature to autologout after X hours (setting on extension) and to have users the ability to logout HD users from the webclient ( with sufficient rights) last but not least, to logout automatically the current logged in phone when HD login code is entered in other phone.

Bembel and dezmocom like this.
  2. vizualpro

Great idea!

3. PaulD

+1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. datamerge

datamerge New Member

I'd definitely like to see this. It would ideally be a checkbox to enable/disable and a time for auto logout (localised to where the phone is).

dezmocom likes this.
  5. Bembel

This is actually a great idea!

For the time being as we only have a small number of HD persons on one phone I am using something like this in a scheduled task to log off the HD user:

curl.exe --user admin:<password of the logged in user's extension> http://<IP address of the HD phone>/command.htm?key=*;7;7;*;5;*;ENTER

And since I couldn't figure out which user actually is logged in (SNMP would not pass on this info on our Snom phones) I just issue the command with any possible HD user credentials.

6. Wagner Familia Turbi

Would be wonderful! I hope this don't loose any attention.

7. benk

yes, i want this

8. Andrew Morgan