Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Hotel module and voicemail

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by cgm, Sep 25, 2017.

1. cgm

cgm

Hi,

The ability to clear and set extensions for an user webclient is great. The name, mobile number, and email address can all be set directly. However, There is no way to set the voicemail pin. So a receptionist can check in a new party but she can't tell them what their voicemal pin is going to be or set it for them. In order for this feature to be useful, we need to give that ability to the person responsible for check in and out a client. Otherwise, I either have to give them admin privileges or involve an administrator every time a guest check in.

Thanks,

Chris

2. Silly English Kniggit

Why would you enable voicemail PIN for a hotel guest phone?
    I've never seen this, either as system installer - or as hotel guest. Enabling PIN is bound to cause problems - as a guest even if you told me, I'd probably forget in five mins anyway, or demand you change it to 1234 etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...