Hotel Module Integration

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Archie Frederic, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie Frederic

Hi guys!

Is there anyone here who had actually succeeded with the integration of Fidelio PMS 3cx? I'd like to ask a few things regarding this matter. Thanls

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

shoot you questions and we will do your best to assist

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Archie Frederic

Hi stefan

I just want to confirm some things regarding the hotel module. In version 14 of 3cx, as far as I know, hotel module has a separate management console. Here in version 15, how do we manage the hotel module? All I can see in the management console was the configurations of the hotel module itself. Could you kindly guide me on where can I see the room status, where can I assign each room, etc. Thanks.

4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

5. Archie Frederic

Hi @GiannosC_3CX

I am already aware of the wake-up call and how this thing works. Could you clarify this thing, the extension set as the manager of the group set as the guests extension for each room would be the one to manage all the rooms. it would act as a receptionist. Is that correct?

6. Archie Frederic

One more thing, Is it possible to monitor the room status through web client? Thanks

7. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Archie,

For wake-up calls please visit this link "https://www.3cx.com/docs/3cx-hotel-module/#h.4a8ldivkoeim". However wake-up calls and check-in/checkout, can be managed from the web client interface (can be managed by receptionist). Provided that your extension has the right "Perform operations on active calls to group members" within the extension group of guests extensions, you will have in People page a bullet (3 bullets) icon below each extension, with Set Reminder / Delete Reminder for wake-up calls, and Assign / Clear for checkin/checkout options. Also, in Switchboard a page called Reminders lists wake-up calls.

Regarding the above, no you cannot monitor the status of the guest room without PMS. This depends on the PMS integration. Please visit this link : https://www.3cx.com/docs/pbx-dial-codes/#h.3563xera2eph

8. Laszlo Molnar

Hi guys
    I have some questions with 3CX Hotel solutions. I sold it with Hotel Module and - when I remember well - the Hotel Module was integrated with Fidelio Opera PMS. Now the Hotel Module is integrated to the 3CX Profession Edition, but does it know these same solutions, like check-in /check-out, room status, wake-up call, send charging information to PMS etc.?
    Thanks a lot
    Laszlo

9. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laszlo Molnar likes this.
  10. Laszlo Molnar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.