Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Hotel Module issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by minidu, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minidu

Hi,

I'm attempting to re-install the hotel module on a new hard drive.

After a major system failure, I had to re-download both the latest version of 3cx, and the hotel module.

Had zero issues re-installing and activating my license on the main system, re-imported my extensions everything works perfectly as it did before.

However when I attempt to install the hotel module this is where life gets interesting.
    The license will not activate, states it is for a previous version, and that is valid, but before the condo association that owns the hotel told me not to renew the upgrade insurance we had already moved to version 12, and had been running it successfully for quite awhile (since shortly after the v12 hotel module was released).

So I went to the website to purchase a new license, figuring that is the best option for us, as I really don't want to go back to v11, the 3cx website states "Your License already covers the latest version of this product. It is not required to purchase a version upgrade at this time" where as the hotel module states "This key is for a previous version of 3CX Phone System. Please check whether you have valid upgrade insurance. For more information go to http://www.3cx.com/ordering/index.php"

Putting me into a loop.

Any suggestions? Or am I boned, and have to just go for a full new license to escape this?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Please contact your regional sales representative for this matter, contacts can be found on http://www.3cx.com/company/contact/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.